Saturday, June 2, 2007

Kelly's 20th Birthday- Suprise BBQ!

Amazing planning and deceit trumped Kelly's effort to foil our surprise plans. Gwen, Allison, Dianne and I coordinated a suprise bonfire for Kelly's birthday. The unfortunate news that there were no more available fire rings on the beach threw a wrench in our plans. With a bit of brainstorming we came up with a charcol BBQ on the La Jolla Shores grass area. The BBQ was a HUGE success and proved to be the best night of our entire second year here at UCSD.

Ben, Daniel and I assembling the BBQ:





Celebration commences while I butter the corn!



Ben and Daniel are amazing chefs:



An appropriate awkward photo:



Allison and I with Kelly and Matt in the background!



He sweeps me off my feet:



Dan, Allison, and I excited about s'mores:



Worn out after lots of hard work:



Dan and Christina :)



With the Birthday Girl!



Enjoying the hot dogs...



Ben with the 1 lb. brick of butter:



Birthday Girl with the Eddie Cake or Death: