Friday, July 20, 2007

Last Day at Glion

We started off the day with finals, finished by noon and then decided to go into town. The Jazz Festival was relaxing and we finally got to eat some crepes. We returned in time for our Farewell BBQ. There was a nice slide show and I ended up winning the Best Picture contest with a picture I took from the tower of the Chateau. We played a final game of Carcassone (a German board game) with our new friends (I hope we get to play again some time in the future...) then finished packing. This trip was amazing and I am going to miss our Program Assistants, my roommate Kristen, and our new friends. Our cab picks us up at 3:30 a.m. so I am trying to stay awake long enough to get on the train to Geneva. I am VERY excited for adventures in New York!