-Scramble to find an umbrella to combat the rain at 6:30 a.m.
-Train to ferry with Ben and his Aunt Barbara
-World Financial Center (including Winter Garden and Ground Zero)
-First subway experience to Times Square then got on the N to F.A.O. Schwartz next to Central Park
-A hunt for Ray's Pizza found us in a pricey shopping area (I resisted)
-Back to Times Square for some M&M and Hard Rock action
-Rush hour at Penn Station
-The nicest grocery store I've ever been to, located in Short Hills
-Amazing dessert: angel food cake (thanks to Barbara) and chocolate sauce (thanks to Ben...made from scratch from the recipe the chef used in a previous blog)
-SLEEP!
Tomorrow I get to sleep in. Only plans so far: Grey Gardens on Broadway!
Still no card reader. More of Ben's pictures!
Standing in the World Financial Center looking out at Ground Zero:
Times Square: