Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The past three days...

Our Sunday was so long! We travelled from Milano to Stresa, took a boat ride to Isola Bella, drove back to Montreux, caught a cab to the Montreux Jazz Festival, and finally watched John Legend's show. I have posted pictures from Italy, however I do not have pictures of the concert. Monday we had to study for our Biology midterm and it made for an uneventful day. Tuesday we took our exam, took a trip to the Cailler/Nestle chocolate factory, and had our third formal dinner. The dim sum was AMAZING. Today is a free day. We are planning on seeing the new Harry Potter film! Tomorrow we are playing golf with two of our Program Assistants, Loraine and Pascal. We will take our final weekend trip Friday morning to Freiburg, Germany. I will get to put my years of German studies to use. Our arrival back to Montreux will take us into our final week here at Glion Institute. We have finals on that Friday and we will be flying out Saturday morning to our next adventure: New York!

Here are pictures from our formal dinner:

Anne, Kristen (my roommate), and I:



Ben and I:



Me:



Ben and I:



Loraine and I:



Loraine and Pascal: